The sheet filter oD (= without gaskets) is a filtration system that we have designed for the special requirements of the chemical industry. The design is determined by the high requirements on the temperature resistances as well as the chosen materials due to aggressive media.
- sealing within the plates withoutgaskets only by the filter sheet
- high-alloyed stainless steel (SS316L)
- heatable filter frames possible
- Atex certificate and TÜV
This kind of filter finds application in the chemical field, with aggressive media or at very high temperatures. The housing as well as equipment of the filter plates with external gaskets is possible.
- sheet filter without gaskets
- plate and frame formats
- 400 x 400 mm
- 600 x 600 mm
- cantilever filter frame
- filter cover in solid stainless steel
- parts in contact with the product, such as plates and frames, if applicable also connections, are available in stainless steel (different qualities on request) and polypropylene
- pressing by double-acting hydraulic cylinder with mechanical locking
drive and control pneumatic (exproof) or electrically integrated into the traverse
- flange connections at the fixed cover (optionally with complete fitting kit)
- inflow and outflow permanently installable
- flow distribution by 4 eyes
- sealing by the filter sheet
- made of stainless steel SS 316L
For products that can be filtered only in heated condition resp. where the temperature has to be maintained, the frames can be equipped with a heater battery. The connections for steam resp. hot water are individually led via a separate duct resp. hose connection to the frames.
Closed filter with hood
For special applications, it can be necessary to work with a closed system, e.g. in case of volatile sub-stances